Infor Business Intelligence 11.0 now generally available
We are pleased to announce the release of Infor Business Intelligence 11.0. This new version can be used in a browser and on certain mobile devices and enables you to create customisable dashboards, generate meaningful reports, and analyse complex data sets from various relational and in-memory data sources. It can serve as the platform for predictive analytics, planning, and budgeting applications. This release is designed to help maximise analytical efficiency for both Infor cloud and on-premise customers by improved integration into the mobile world as well as the Infor ecosystem.
Infor BI 11.0 provides you with new options for handling the complexity of your data and can enable you to make better-informed decisions for your business.
New functionality and enhancements:
- Extended mobile support with a new offline mode for iOS and Android devices as well as Infor BI Heartbeat – an application for use with the Apple Watch®. Our application can also connect to the Infor BI multi-tenant cloud.
- Integration with Infor Ming.le homepages, Infor Federation Services Cloud Edition, as well as new options to upload extensions to standard content to the multi-tenant cloud for customis
- Full integration of components formerly known as Infor Q&A Evolve into the Infor BI product line with new hierarchy support, cloud support, and enhanced DataLink administration.
- Self Service has been redefined and enhanced into one set of wizards and reports for dashboards and analysis – making use of the new visualisation plugins and “Slices”, a new multidimensional query capability for complex data scenarios.
- The ability to handle attribute hierarchies generated automatically based on the distinct set of attributes of a dimension, and support of alternate hierarchies to show reports with different versions of forecast or chart of accounts (local vs. IFRS).
- Rich text cell notes and document attachments can also be stored.
- Ad-hoc analysis improvements for Microsoft Office Professional Plus desktop software
Infor BI 11.0 is compatible with most Infor products and releases and it can also be used with other data sources, such as certain third-party applications.About Infor BI < View all news