New enhancements of SunSystems 6.3
There are some exciting new features in SunSystems 6.3, introduced through SunSystems Patch Sets. SunSystems Patch Set 11 contains the following:
- SunSystems Requisitioning: enhanced with the following functions: Requisition Catalogue, Requisition Presets, Attachments and Integration with ION Workflow.
- Offline Financial Archiving: now allows the archiving of data from both Financials and Order Fulfilment modules as well as Business Lines data. Selected ledger data are moved from the live database to tables in the archive database.
- Web enablement of Transfer Designer: Transfer Desk Web has been improved and now includes Transfer Designer, Format Designer and the option of profile cloning.
- Web enablement of Bill of Materials Manager: The Bill of Materials Manager function is now accessible from SunSystems Web.
- Update Daybook Last Page Number of Number Stream: The Daybook Listing function now includes the option to update the number stream instead of the report.
- Microsoft SQL Server 2017 support: SunSystems 6.3 Patch Set 11 is compatible with Microsoft SQL Server 2017.
- Enhanced SunSystems security: includes higher requirements for a secure admin password, SQL Server Native Client ODBC driver (32-bit) is a prerequisite and SunSystems now supports the security protocol TLS 1.2.
- Moving database: Patch Set 11 allows you more easily to move a complete set of SunSystems databases, for example, from the test to the production environment.
Want to know more?Contact us < View all news